13 thoughts on “Deck of Cards – Teaser Trailer

1. Hobbit-freak

Posted June 21, 2022 at 11:07 am

HEI Season? Forget that humbug.
    This summer is now officially GREGG-TURKLINGSTON-SEASON

2. HOLDEN MADICKEY

Posted June 21, 2022 at 12:48 pm

The VFX already look better than AVATARD 2: WATTA-WORLD.

3. Dr. Sanx Bile

Posted June 21, 2022 at 2:04 pm

Now I KNOW that this site’s been hacked. NOT WHAT WE PAY FOR!!! Take this horse sh!t down IMMEDIATLY!!!!! WE don’t even want real movie nonsense let alone this abortion. And if I remember correctly, which I always do, Tim said he was not on board with this at all. Tim’s a creative and marketing genius, but you don’t have to have even a fraction of his brains to see this stinking pile of turd for what it is. And if I find out that any of my HEI points have been used to fund this crap – there will be hell to pay!

4. Mason Morris

Posted June 21, 2022 at 2:26 pm

Only movie buffs will notice the subtle use of green screen to make part of the hat invisible. This may suggest that, unlike previous jokers, this one may have magic or other tricks up his sleeve that are unseen in movie history.

5. Michael Herron

Posted June 21, 2022 at 2:50 pm

The jokes is on all the haters. When a fillum critic has the best understanding of what works and what doesn’t and has the actual balls to take on the big movie studios with his LEGAL version of the original Joker franchise.

He jokes the most becomes the main host

6. Pourmesome_Bubbly

Posted June 21, 2022 at 3:14 pm

Hey guys, I’m a movie buff like all of you, but let me remind you that this jokester is responsible for two deaths from carbon monoxide poisoning, as exposed by Laroux investigation…

1. Michael Herron

Posted June 23, 2022 at 7:54 am

Get the hell out of here right now MR

7. Don't mess with HOBBIT HEADS who love GREGG and were born in MARCH!

Posted June 22, 2022 at 8:28 am

hell yes

10. DekkarFan

Posted June 22, 2022 at 6:18 pm

Would be better as Dekkar of Cards

11. Rion Hammond

Posted June 22, 2022 at 8:22 pm

This is the most anticipated trailer since Avatar 2!

12. John Rome

Posted June 23, 2022 at 9:55 am

Preemptive 5 bags and two casino chips. While each first time filmmaker’s movie is a gamble, I think this one is a safe bet.

Commenting is available to HEI Network subscribers only. Click here to become a HEI Network subscriber or login if you're already a subscriber.