Hei Points Launch “A Total Success”

In a surprising financial bombshell development, Chief CEO of Hei Network as well as the president of Hei Inc, announced the lunching of the first ever Hei Points, monetary value currency. Hei Points, which have already begun to take the financial community by story have attracted much interest for all sides of the financial coin.

While an initial valuation may be coming soon, many (including all annual Hei Members) have enjoyed their initial seeding of 50,000.00 Hei Points which are now recorded and included in their portfolio, or digital wallet.

Also, at this point, one of the Hei Networks minor shows on cinema at the cinema will be returning at October 6th 2021 with Host, the CEO of Hei Network Tim Heidecker along with many guests who will review movies.

More importantly, the value of Hei Points cannot be overstated at this point. Many agree that it’s looking up for all who are investing in the Hei Points money system.

80 thoughts on “Hei Points Launch “A Total Success”

1. Natalie McCloskey

Posted September 25, 2021 at 2:15 pm

Having Hei Points right now is like being an early investor in Google. Thank you Tim and the Hei Network family!

1. Merchant of Victorville

Posted September 25, 2021 at 2:17 pm

Absolutely. This is what it’s like to get in on the ground floor and the sky is the limit.

2. HOLDEN MADICKEY

Posted September 25, 2021 at 5:33 pm

ENRON 2.0 !!!
      Fortune named ENRON “America’s Most Innovative Company” for six consecutive years.

1. Natalie McCloskey

Posted September 26, 2021 at 9:36 am

Sounds like the Russian communist bots have come to defame Tim and his whole Hei Network family.

1. HOLDEN MADICKEY

Posted September 26, 2021 at 7:45 pm

(You forgot “godless” in your description.)

Defame TIM? He’s merely being shrewd and “innovative” like ENRON itself.
          Remember–ENRON was hailed for many years as a miracle of genius capitalism.
          And they got away with it–no one in jail, Ken Lay fakes his death to avoid sentencing, and the early investors cash in and retire rich.
          The 20,000 employees who lost their jobs and in many cases their life savings & the investors who lost billions of dollars are just COLLATERAL DAMAGE, baby!
          They’re just BUGS ON THE WINDSHIELD!
          Just like the ELECTRIC SUN TWENTY!
          KEEP HOPE ALIVE!
          We got FUEL TO BURN!
          We got ROADS TO DRIVE!
          KEEP ON ROCKIN’ IN THE FREE WORLD!

3. Philip Shearing

Posted October 21, 2021 at 9:31 am

It’s like building a pyramid to the stars. Each Hei Point user will become rich and be able to retire and attend more rallies.

4. Daniel Higgins

Posted December 10, 2021 at 3:06 pm

I would not exactly counter that belief. I suppose it is part of a series of connected ideas organised by the individual to make senses of the reality around them in a realistic way. That view is sound.

Keynes wrote about the economic possibilities of our grandchildren. It needed idealism, like any crisis in confidence of the individual labor market participant. Free speech is welcome.

But what about their pensions. The concern of each is the concern of all. It does not make sense for me to involve myself in speculation. But I am compelled.

2. Ryne Sheffler

Posted September 25, 2021 at 2:21 pm

As a Millennium I was struggling financially and was worryed about my future and retirement. But with these Hei Points I feel very secure in my future. I’ll even be able to retire much earlier now when these points go sky Hei in value! Thank you, Tim!

1. GreggTwerkington

Posted October 4, 2021 at 9:42 pm

Tim didn’t just save you, he saved your entire generation. You should be thanking him a little harder than that, don’t you think? Man’s a god damn hero, it’s Hei time he got a little respect for the work he does to save everybody’s asses all the time.

3. #1 HEI Head

Posted September 25, 2021 at 2:25 pm

Let’s say 1 #HEIPoint = $10 (prob closer to $100) with estimates predicting 300% rise in 1st quarter with partnerships with Coinstar/Redbox being announced causing value to skyrocket 📈🚀
    HEI Subscribers have 50000 points X $100 = $0.5m X 300% = $150m

1. HOLDEN MADICKEY

Posted September 25, 2021 at 5:42 pm

Sounds nice . . . but once the US Dollar stops being the world’s petrodollar (and thus the de facto world currency) all that cash will become toilet paper.

Confederate States of America bank notes . . . white courtesy phone!

2. Andrew Kozar

Posted September 29, 2021 at 2:59 pm

My CPA figured arpund 150 million too

1. HOLDEN MADICKEY

Posted September 29, 2021 at 7:36 pm

But your CPA used to work for ARTHUR ANDERSEN . . .

3. LardOfTheFries

Posted October 3, 2021 at 3:09 pm

That’s nice to have $150m but hear is something to think about. I have two VHS copies of The Net (1995, 114 min.) which maid $110.6m.
      2 VHS x $110.6m = $220.6m

I’ll take Gregg’s financial advise any day over Tim and his puppet Joe Estivez , thank you very much.

4. Living Germ-free

Posted October 10, 2021 at 12:34 pm

First thing I buy is turn basement into my own film archive like Gregg. On Cinema at my basement! I love HEI value

4. Newman Timothy Cruise Jr.

Posted September 25, 2021 at 2:29 pm

With points like Hei Points in them, you can’t lose!

5. Jude Law, from Jude Law

Posted September 25, 2021 at 2:47 pm

cant wait to see my hei points trickle both up (hei = high lol lol loll) AND down (thats the point ;D)

ggreg is an idiot if he doesnt immediately join in on this with timm. vft is impressive and all but he really needs to get into the gruond floor of crypto before all the competing vhs collectors beat him to the punch

1. Casey Bosse

Posted September 29, 2021 at 6:52 pm

I can’t help but agreed….Gregg in true idiot I can’t believe he choose vhs over heI points . very sad he watches vhs tapp he is losser

6. Thomas LaMagna

Posted September 25, 2021 at 3:19 pm

just doesnt seem right

7. Dr. Sanx Bile

Posted September 25, 2021 at 4:45 pm

I’ve been struggling with severe debt and a less-than-zero income level for quite some time now. I signed up for HEI Network in a last-ditch hope that Tim, in his infinite wisdom, and Joe BigMoneyBags Estevez would steer me in the right direction financially and I’d finally be able to (literally) take my neck from out of the noose. Boy did my bet pay off — big time!!!! With a sudden jolt of 50,000 Hei points pumped into my wallet, and the absolute certainty that only more and more will follow, I have now taken on more credit cards, completely maxed them out, bought everything I could have ever dreamed of owning, and I KNOW that I’m safe from the bills coming due. The Dollar will soon be worthless and only Hei points will matter. And all of us are in on the ground floor!!! Amazing!!!! I’m finally living the life I truly deserve!!!!! I will now go back to online shopping, being that there are a few things from The Sharper Image and Hammecher Shllamicker that I haven’t purchased yet. God bless Tim and Toni and the finance wunderkind Joe Dollardollarbillyall Estevez!!!!!!

8. What About Values?

Posted September 25, 2021 at 5:25 pm

I never thought I could get into coins like this but I hear we are going to get financial benefits with none of the risk of paper cash.

1. GreggTwerkington

Posted October 4, 2021 at 9:58 pm

I think it’s time we start burning our paper money like the Victorville Film Archive. Cash, like video cassette tapes, is antiquated technology that we need to move on from and is just more trouble than it’s worth at this point.

9. Will Wallace

Posted September 25, 2021 at 6:53 pm

Anyone know where I can trade “swaps” on HEI Points? I hear that’s where the REAL money will be made by those sofisticated enough to act now.

10. Bryce Shell

Posted September 25, 2021 at 7:17 pm

Too the moon

11. Pat B

Posted September 25, 2021 at 9:02 pm

I’ve never trusted any currency aside from physical dollars, but hei points singlehandedly changed my mind. Hei points are a blessing, make no mistake – not even in disguise, because the benefits of hei points are written all over the books and charts. The projections are looking amazing, and thank Tim for letting so many of us get in on the excitement so early. I can rest easier at night knowing I’ll be able to stay secure with hei points.

12. Junior Movie Buff

Posted September 26, 2021 at 1:32 am

I’m reminded of the 1989 film “A fool and His Money” , starring Sandra Bullock and Jonathan Penner.

1. DAVID PAYNE

Posted September 26, 2021 at 2:40 am

Run time?

1. Junior Movie Buff

Posted September 26, 2021 at 3:06 pm

A brisk 81 minutes.

13. And These Are But Just a Few

Posted September 26, 2021 at 10:17 am

I’m filing SEC complaint I lost all my money on this scam

1. Junior Movie Buff

Posted September 26, 2021 at 3:15 pm

Top financial advisors will tell you movies are the only investment guaranteed to increase in value. Even during the Great Depression people were going to the cinema to see their favorite stars.

14. Facts On Display

Posted September 26, 2021 at 4:20 pm

Pravida style propaganda for a virtual capitalist circus. Facts seez through YOu tim heycracker. And be4or you call me a greggknob, let me ashure you i have had EVERY SHOT and it’s veryfied.

15. Maury Dann

Posted September 26, 2021 at 6:18 pm

Can I use these points for upcoming VFA NFT’s?

16. Francisco Mulatti

Posted September 26, 2021 at 7:33 pm

WOW!!1! I wil be probably retiring befor my 40nd birthday thanks to this benefit of points (50.000 no less) and I coulnt be more exited about this new and innovative financial security!! 2 god 2 b true, Thank HEI!

HOwever health always comes frist so I’ll be imvesting in apple flavored Ivermecting and so you should, plese do!

17. Deep_Fucking_Valli

Posted September 27, 2021 at 9:41 am

I like Hei points, thanks to Tim and Mister Mooney!

18. FatherhoodHead

Posted September 27, 2021 at 10:24 am

I can finally provide for my family!

19. Inherent Rice

Posted September 27, 2021 at 10:27 am

on football yesterday each team was scoring hella hei points. i guess the adoption is going so well that they didnt even bother calling out the “HEI” part.

20. James McKinnon

Posted September 27, 2021 at 11:03 am

It’s so amazing how Mr. Money Joe Estevez can corner a market and distribute HEI points to true patriots like us. Hopefully we can spend them on some more W.C. Fields expressions from Mark Proksch!!

21. munglerfan

Posted September 27, 2021 at 6:36 pm

Wheir is the moveie exparties for the new seasen? Rember its called on CINEMA cos its about MOVEIES and movie EXPARTIES!!! Tim doesnt knoe anything about moveies!!!

22. hotmess.exe

Posted September 28, 2021 at 2:05 am

been trying to keep out of the loop on crypto, but can i use these like food stamps or nah

1. FatherhoodHead

Posted September 29, 2021 at 10:13 am

Many food providers are accepting Hei Points and even offering discounts. There’s no excuse to go hungry anymore.

1. HOLDEN MADICKEY

Posted September 29, 2021 at 7:31 pm

The kid who cuts my grass said he used a few of his HEI Points to pay for a handy from the prostitutes under the overpass.

When whores are accepting HEI Points as payment, you know mainstream acceptance is just around the corner.

23. Oscer-Head

Posted September 28, 2021 at 7:25 am

Hei points have dug me out of a deep money hole thank you mr money i am saved

24. Casey Bosse

Posted September 29, 2021 at 5:53 pm

I never knew I would be billiinaire before 35 know look at me! Thus is the way I can’t stress enough howb only idiits would not take this gift of HEI points as the currency of the auperior….Tim and moneybags Estevez included in that elite group. I did all I needed to syrvive include illicit and dangerous acts for pennyies on the glworthless dollar. And now I’m multi billiniare, unless Gregg turjington. This is because he is obsessed with worthless and ujkkoortant

25. Mjr

Posted September 30, 2021 at 5:52 am

Wow-zers, everyone be responsible with your points. I’m going to book a space trip, move over Elon Music

26. Codebreaker Apprentice

Posted September 30, 2021 at 8:41 am

thank you for extra more hei points nice when a buisness takes care of its customers reminds me of the old days would go down to the shop ethel used to run get two sweets for a penny if she knew you she’s nearly dead now heart failure hei is bringing back the old america and i support you tim knowing gregg is behind you she could have had a pig heart but she dont want it….cheers

27. Rene Vasquez

Posted September 30, 2021 at 9:14 pm

I’m lousy with HEI ponts! This is the best rewards system ever. Thank you Tim!

28. Maxwell Nagy

Posted October 1, 2021 at 6:00 pm

HEI points take the crypto out of cruptocurrency. Crypto means sectretive andshrouded in mystery.

But there is nothing mysterious about HEI points, they are the best thing to hit the market and those of us on the ground floor are going to ride the rocket of sucess!!!! Yeah, I expect to have a few lambos by the end of the year, thank you Hei Network.

29. Alec Rosinski

Posted October 3, 2021 at 7:28 am

That hack Gregg Turkington may still go to jail for what he did to Laroux. Maybe if he invests wisely in his #hiepoints digital wallet he’ll be able to pay his way out of jail!

30. HOLDEN MADICKEY

Posted October 3, 2021 at 11:21 pm

Checkin’ out Life on the DarkSyde —
    Riding down the Road ’til the End of Tyme–

Phil Me Uuup . . . again.

31. Phixem

Posted October 4, 2021 at 2:10 am

Words cannot explain the joy I have to finally obtain HEI Points. My life , marriage and health have all become better thanks to C.E.O Tim Heidecker

God bless this great man

32. The Comedy Films of Harold Lloyd

Posted October 4, 2021 at 11:26 am

So 50,000 points – one for each laugh in the comedy films of Harold Looyd!

33. WW LASERZ

Posted October 4, 2021 at 5:37 pm

I was shocked when the local baristo did not accept my heipoints. I went on a 5minut explantation on free market basics and he gave me a free cooffee while everyone clapped. Saved some heipoints AND educated the pubic.

34. GreggTwerkington

Posted October 4, 2021 at 9:32 pm

That logo is absolutely beautiful and brilliant. I feel rich already. On Cinema at the Cinema coming back is also cool, I guess.

35. GreggTwerkington

Posted October 4, 2021 at 10:16 pm

I can’t believe I’m saying this: I used to be a staunch Gregghead but now I am reconsidering that position since, now that I think about it, Gregg has never given me money. Not a dime. And yet Tim has, even despite my Gregghead ways. He seems to be infinite in his mercy and forgiveness, and has made me a rich man. How can I continue to go against someone who just so kindly hands me 50,000 entire life-changing Hei points? There has been some stumbling blocks but, like him or not, Tim has been working towards noble high-minded goals for his audience, to increase my value and valueS as a person, and Gregg, I’m starting to think, has only been concerned with wasting my time with frivolous talk of movies. How many minutes has it been? What value has Gregg given me? What valueS has Gregg given me? I’ve been so misled… Gregg, if you’re reading this, you are a man of low value and even lower valueS, and you need to get your act together if you want to get me back. I’m with Tim now. With that said, I am still looking forward to your movie expertise, since your popcorn ratings have always been pretty spot-on, and I am not ready to completely forgo movies just yet at this point in my life.

1. FatherhoodHead

Posted October 9, 2021 at 1:11 am

If friendship and loyalty have no finincial price then I don’t even want to live in this so-called coutrny any more.

36. Hei Network Director of Technology and Advanced Technologies

Posted October 5, 2021 at 11:48 am

Official Statement from the HEI Network Director of Technologies

We at HEI network have been on the cutting-edge of money technology for some time now. Ever since Tim Heidecker was conceived he’s had his mind on money, and it shows. We have been working tirelessly since 1993 on inventing a cryptocurrency to overtake the US dollar, and it’s finally here. It is an exciting time to be a consumer, so go out there and consume HEI points today!

1. MinionLife666

Posted October 6, 2021 at 2:56 am

Werking on crypt0currencie with diall-up internet?? Could TIM be a gr8er impacT to c0mputers than BIll GATES ir even Steeve Jobs and the IPHOne? Faith doeS AMAZING thinngs!!?!1!

37. Ashley Brown

Posted October 5, 2021 at 6:45 pm

Thi s is bogus info

38. Randy Stontmehn

Posted October 6, 2021 at 12:30 pm

do i have a hei point yet?

39. Flynn Daunt

Posted October 6, 2021 at 3:06 pm

Popcorn!

40. MasterOfChodes

Posted October 6, 2021 at 11:41 pm

I wonder how long it is going to until my local grocery store starts allowing HEI Points as currency?

I also think that we should be able to gamble our HEI Points!

41. Willz darby

Posted October 7, 2021 at 3:07 am

Eric Wareheim is buying up Hei points at a high rate of exchange. DM on twitter to earn $$$

42. Great_Expectations_(1946-118mins)_(1998-111mins)

Posted October 7, 2021 at 2:00 pm

I just paid off my mortgage with hei points.

1. FatherhoodHead

Posted October 9, 2021 at 1:13 am

You should’ve held your hei points and bought a mantion next year

43. Living Germ-free

Posted October 10, 2021 at 12:36 pm

HEI point dont buy ivemexcan yett right?! I need buy it now before too late!!! Anyone help plz say

44. Madeline Jarvis

Posted October 10, 2021 at 7:12 pm

I couldn’t agree more. I printed a screenshot of my account balance to put under my mattress for safekeeping. Grateful for CEO Heidecker’s leadership!

45. Toni Needs A Beer

Posted October 14, 2021 at 2:40 pm

Movie Popcorn is actually inexpensive if you use the preferred currency, HEI points!

46. 5bagger69

Posted October 15, 2021 at 3:39 pm

Will cash in all my Hei points for a Bond review! #NoBondNoBags

47. Star Trek IV's San Francisco shooting location (official)

Posted October 15, 2021 at 6:12 pm

Tim, please set up some type of exchange program. I’d like to convert all of my gold and 401k assets into HEI points as obviously they will become the dominant currency in the coming decades. Financial security is really important to me.

48. Tyson Scott-Price

Posted October 15, 2021 at 6:16 pm

Who would like to double their hei points!? I have many friends in high places looking to reward any friends who send me their hei points!

Use Wallet ID: 1c2a3e610e69cbc2b64278c454d904da

DOUBLE YOUR POINTS INSYANTLY

49. Pitzmans_Mustard_Official

Posted October 16, 2021 at 9:32 am

I am enjoying my beautiful hei points so far. Thank you father Tim!!!!!!!

50. danfenfenfen

Posted October 16, 2021 at 1:14 pm

To the moon

51. VHS_PURCHASE_FUND

Posted October 20, 2021 at 6:08 am

Please donate HEI points HERE so we can purchase VHS taps (popcorn classics) for the VFA

34794d1a82d9b24c30a38924d331a8b2

52. Perry Kneisel

Posted October 20, 2021 at 6:08 pm

If HEI Points are so great how come the store doesn’t take them huh!?

I smell malarkey!

53. TheRealMrMuncher

Posted October 20, 2021 at 10:27 pm

Muncher needs $HeiP to pay his way out of the Ghostbusters Containment Unit.

426964418d55787a1a8c24374c7d124f

54. Hei meat

Posted October 29, 2021 at 9:02 pm

I converted all my legal US tender into hei points but still dont see my name ont he board??

my wallet id is 828c4c743d5574f2487a137674442691ad thanks Rim

1. Hei meat

Posted October 29, 2021 at 9:03 pm

Top Holders*

55. 69MinuteRunTime

Posted November 3, 2021 at 11:00 am

My brother gifted me a Hei Network membership and took all of the Hei Points for himself – Hei Points will divide this country as the Civil War did back in 1657 – brother against brother, Gregg against streaming…..this will not end well.

56. Official Hei points financial advisor

Posted November 20, 2021 at 4:23 am

Think very caefully before investing any Hei points anywhere.

Be a smart inventor, like eon musk.

Get official hei points advice. The fee? A measly 10,000 hei points:

fa90304f15bdee5d3ab6fe7da7d58999

– the one and only OFFICIAL hei points financiol advisor

57. Lars Swanson

Posted December 6, 2021 at 5:30 am

P4P? (Points for points) Wallet ID: 3c74ab7ec408a0a5b08ffc17da1acfed

Commenting is available to HEI Network subscribers only. Click here to become a HEI Network subscriber or login if you're already a subscriber.