Let/s face it, the Oscars are a total joke. At this point any movie which you have never even heard of would get nominated if it met certain criteria. Here are the list of Oscar movies nominated to win an Academy Award
- “The Father” (David Parfitt, Jean-Louis Livi and Philippe Carcassonne, producers)
- “Judas and the Black Messiah” (Shaka King, Charles D. King and Ryan Coogler, producers)
- “Mank” (Ceán Chaffin, Eric Roth and Douglas Urbanski, producers)
- “Minari” (Christina Oh, producer)
- “Nomadland” (Frances McDormand, Peter Spears, Mollye Asher, Dan Janvey and Chloé Zhao, producers)
- “Promising Young Woman” (Ben Browning, Ashley Fox, Emerald Fennell and Josey McNamara, producers)
- “Sound of Metal” (Bert Hamelinck and Sacha Ben Harroche, producers)
- “The Trial of the Chicago 7” (Marc Platt and Stuart Besser, producers)
I can assure you that no one has heard of any of these movies. Yes due the the Chana Virus many of our move established film makers were not able to make “their movies” leading to an absence of actual movies to be seen, which resulted in the list above. Maybe would go straight to video in an other era. Above you will see no: Jurrasik Park or Citizen Cake, movies all love and make the grade and deserve Oscar. Why don’t wee see Tom Hanks starting in any movies this year? I spoke with the Original Mister Movies, Axiom and he agrees. “Popular movies no long get recognized by the academy, they are all these boring movies with no names.” He said.
Yes it’s true. Some of these movies may have some quality but I will never know as I will never have the chance to see them. They’re that bad.
Hei Network will be broadcasting comprehensive LIVE Oscar Coverage during the 93rd Annual Academy Awards, only on https://heinetwork.tv